NCR Finance Analyst (Warsaw) in Warsaw, Poland
TITLE: Finance Analyst LOCATION:Warsaw, Poland GRADE: 9
NCR Corporation(NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- executing and delivering of day-to-day accounts payable and accounts receivable operations;
- booking accounting transactions including bank statements, revenues and costs;
- executing / checking payment runs,
- monitoring additions/deletions/transfers/scrapping of fixed assets
- I/C - Clearing intercompany imbalances and disputed items.
- Completing the account reconciliation certification document.
- Obtaining management certification of accuracy, validity, and completeness of reconciliation.
- Identifying and executing action items to resolve reconciliation variances.
- Reporting qualifying risk items.
- Communicating with Associates in Other Business Functions
- Providing data and reports to Corporate Controllers
- Cooperation with Planning Analysts, Auditors, Tax group, Treasury
Job Requirements: * knowledge and understanding of accounting systems (as Linkios, Oracle, Hyperion) and end-to-end general accounting processes, organizational linkages and impacts of transactions; * 3 years of relevant experience * full business proficiency in Spanish; * full business proficiency in English; * good knowledge of accounting rules; * excellent working knowledge of MS Office; * exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical skills; * good work organization, ability to prioritize and plan work proactively and develop realistic action plans _EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Finance Analyst (Warsaw)
Requisition ID: 0068659_P0227996