NCR Sr. Software Program Manager in United States
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Partner with Business and Technology leaders across the company to shape strategy and deliver new offerings.
Drive program roadmaps including complex, multi-phase, multi-program roadmaps, involving multiple contributing teams and showing plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support.
Work with internal and external teams to strategize and collaborate on ideas for development of reusable systems and platforms
Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive
Affect cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation offerings
Quickly and effectively hone in on and clarify the critical few issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions; communicate results clearly and in actionable form
Partner with business unit Product leaders to effectively drive for balancing short and long and solving for all stakeholders
Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
Identify potential process improvements and effectively implement changes
Provide governance for SDLC and process improvement while helping to define the organization’s roles and responsibilities to ensure clarity across the organization.
Drive employee engagement – share the big picture and motivate the team to deliver
· Strong Program Management experience in a software product development environment
· 5 years of strong program management experience
· High degree of competency with program management including issue and risk identification and management, building complex multi-phase schedules, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
· Exceptional judgment on issue prioritization.
· Proven experience in program management across multiple organizations and/or multiple programs. Exceptional ability to influence across organizational boundaries.
· Experience in strategic planning and people management.
· Excellent communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visually communicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria. Extensive experience in same.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Software Engineering
Title: Sr. Software Program Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0067038_P0225713