NCR Solution Marketing Manager - Digital Banking in United States
Solution Marketing Manager – Digital Banking
Location: Atlanta, GA
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public-sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Description/Position Summary:
Contribute significantly to the development of the overall marketing strategy for growing NCR’s Digital Banking solutions business. Support and lead the execution of marketing initiatives to enable Sales and drive awareness and demand that lead to substantial revenue growth for one of NCR’s most strategic portfolio of solutions.
Define and understand the market through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis; support the development of new services solutions by working with solution and product management teams on market and customer requirements
Develop marketing strategy, solution positioning and messaging for our Digital banking portfolio that differentiates NCR in the market
Lead or assist in the creation of enablement content for our sales team (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos)
Create marketing content for multimedia platforms including digital marketing, print materials, videos, email campaigns, advertising, PR and social media
Partner cross-functionally with Brand & Shared Services, Communications, Field Marketing, Global Demand and Digital Marketing to drive marketing program execution
Bring the Digital Banking story to life for internal and external audiences through presentations and other communications vehicles
Represent NCR at small and large industry speaking engagements while assisting with event logistics and planning, including determination of priority solutions to be featured
Assist Sales and the Proposal Team with responses to RFP’s and RFI’s as well as customer-specific presentations and collateral
Monitor key metrics associated with funnel growth and increase in funnel velocity for marketing-influenced opportunities
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experienced product, digital banking or solutions marketing professional who excels in innovative thinking, strategic marketing planning and impeccable execution
- Ability to support identification and synthesis of market and customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience taking solutions to market and growing share through customer-driven messaging, positioning and differentiation
- Industry experience preferred in the financial services, retail or hospitality industries
- 7 years of product marketing or services marketing experience, preferably for B2B solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions.
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Title: Solution Marketing Manager - Digital Banking
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Requisition ID: 0066580_P0224589