NCR Services Product Manager in United States
TITLE: Services Product Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA GRADE: 12NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
This position is for a product manager with a proven track record of driving results in the Services Field. Must possess a unique blend of technical and business experience, and the drive and creativity to influence organizational and customer strategy. The primary measurement of success will be driving improved service operational performance based on deployed customer Field Service Solutions to improve ATM Availability and overall business results. This is a global position and minimal travel will be required.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· SME for understanding the health of the Field Financial Services Products based on analysis of parameters such as attached rate, discount rates, renewal success, competitive knowledge and market trends.
· Drive market and customer input into the field service design programs and activities, including recommending requirements, communication plans, identifying and managing issues and risks across projects.
· Develop strategies for quantifying/representing the business values of Field Service Products and their impact on Financial Institutions and consumers.
· For Finance Field Services, manage the response to information requested (RFI) to support sales opportunities and ongoing maintenance of the existing products.
· Partner with key account teams to assist with articulating value proposition of service products to support revenue generating activities.
· Track and drive financial performance of the offer, including revenue, file value and gross margin.
Future Products Support
· Engage with product technical teams to quantify and manage the integration of service elements into the design and operation lifecycle of an ATM.
· Partner with other Service Product and Offer Managers to develop customer value-add projections and understanding of drivers of ATM availability and Failed Consumer Interactions.
· Conduct analytics of key accounts to better understand current conditions and to develop service evolution approaches.
Legacy Product Support
· Management of the adjustments / improvements to field services product collateral, contractual templates, proposal data, value proposition, etc..
· Facilitating End of Service Life discontinuation program for field services aligned to hardware programs.
· Ensure appropriate measurement, data collection, and trend analysis plans exist to consistently meet customer expectations and NCR business requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or other technically focused field
· 7–12 years of related experience (technical and/or customer facing roles)
· Use of data analysis and continuous improvement tools such as Excel, Minitab, Tableau and Six Sigma to solve business problems.
· Outstanding communication, business judgement and customer relationship skills – able to work effectively with internal/external customers at all levels
· Coordinate multiple projects, with specific emphasis towards quantifying and communicating the technical business value.
· Self-motivated, results driven, and able to work with minimum supervision
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Services Product Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0065914_P0224444