NCR Services Analaytics Product Manager in United States
TITLE: Services Analytics Product Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GANCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
As a member of the Services Product Management & Technology team, this role will help drive NCR's strategy and move towards becoming a data driven company. Leveraging the cutting edge data technologies, NCRs Services team is on a mission to help our customers become insights and intelligence driven businesses. This role will be at the forefront of helping define and lead the build and implementation of the services analytics product/platform. This individual should be able to work effectively with engineering, data science, and IT teams to drive the build of the Services Data/Reporting/Analytics platform. The individual should be equally effective working with commercial teams such as product marketing, regional offer managers, and industry solution managers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Responsible for building the Data/Reporting/Analytics Product/Platform - Operations 360, for Services
· Build, Maintain and Own the 2 year product roadmap for the Platform with inputs from Internal and External stakeholders
· Own and manage the Sprint cycles for the Product development, and release with External and Internal delivery teams. Drive and cascade offer requirements including product, prioritized features and functionalities that are required as a part of release management.
· Manage the end to end lifecycle of the Platform
· Act as an effective liaison between engineering/data science
· Create sales enablement training and documentation for direct and indirect sales channel.
· Work alongside product marketing, integrated marketing and regional offer managers to drive market readiness and Go-To-Market (GTM).
· Enable transition managers, service architects and presales consultants with systems, tools and procedures required to onboard customers with ease.
· Act as a liaison between IT/ NCR Digital and drive KPI dashboard, data consumption and interactivity requirements (UI/UX) across mobile and web as a single pane of glass.
· Analyze potential partnerships and recommend partner strategy to fulfill emerging market demands
· Represent NCR services at industry events and drive leadership at customer advisory boards, user groups and forums.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in a CS, IT, Mathematics, Data Analytics or related field
· 5 years of prior Product Management experience in a Data/Analytics oriented product environment
· Working knowledge of data concepts - data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
· A solid understanding of leading edge technologies and best practices around building data and analytics platforms including, but not limited to Cloud concepts (MS Azure, AWS), Big Data environments, such as Hadoop.
· Understands and is able to apply critical thinking, and strategic business and finance experience to help drive business decisions.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization – senior management, team members, peers, and partners.
· Requires the ability to influence the thinking of and/or gain an understanding from others in sensitive situations while maintaining a constructive dialogue
· Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies and track and measure results.
· Proven capacity to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Services Analaytics Product Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0068160_P0227347