NCR Project/Program Manager in United States
TITLE: Project/Program Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA, Virtual
GRADE: 12NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
One of the top strategic priorities for NCR Services is accelerating the global adoption of Remote Service Management (RSM) and Managed Services. As part of the Global Services Strategy and Transformation program team, this role will lead the deployment of NCR’s remote service management (RSM) and Managed Services systems, processes, and training program
· Complex projects – involvement of large number of stakeholders. Should be able to define scope for complex projects.
· Experience in Financial, Retail, Hospitality LOB.
· Remediation of existing customers.
· Required to oversee and coordinate multiple projects; Responsibilities of this role originate in the Sell Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Projects from Concept Phase through Deployment.
· Should have project management experience. Responsible for coordinating projects communications, including compiling project information for reviews and promoting Governance compliance with the project management team
· Able to respond to the majority of situations with limited guidance and formulate alternative courses of action on more complex information with additional guidance from more senior employees
· Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment
· Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Ensure headcount and capital dollar resources are identified for all project phases; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management
· Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan by integrating sub-project plans; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
· Identify key projects milestones and assess risks
· Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
· Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
· Manage key decision points in project plan; Communicate effectively at the Regional, and Area levels
· Review and evaluate project documentation deliverables for completeness and accuracy; Conduct post-implementation review and communicate results to facilitate learning
· 4-year Degree in computer science/engineering, project management, business or other related degree or 12 years of experience.
· A minimum of 7 years of related experience in project management.
· PMP or equivalent certification as well as ITIL certification will be an added advantage
· PMP and ITIL proven execution on multiple concurrent projects
· Ability to virtually manage internal organizations to achieve tight schedules
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including email proficiency (i.e., Exchange) and MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Access competency.
· Teamwork skills, appropriate to all levels of the organization
· Proven direct experience working with customers
· Financial technology (hardware and software) experience a plus
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Project/Program Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0072454_P0232677