NCR Product Manager, Digital Banking Data and Reporting in United States
Job Title: Product Manager, Digital Banking Data and Reporting
Location: Atlanta, GA
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a Product Manager for Digital Banking data and reporting capabilities, you will be responsible for delivery on the product strategy and roadmaps for data APIs, data that powers insights for the digital products, and reporting for Financial Institution administrators. You will be responsible for working across our product teams and transforming customer requirements into feature requirements for scrum teams and ensuring the optimization of feature delivery on the roadmap.
• Identify market opportunities through customer research and insights.
• Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements.
• Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer expectations.
• Lead prototyping and work with Architects and Engineers to facilitate key technology decisions.
• Define and bring to market revenue generating, customer-driven software products that leverage NCR’s value proposition and deliver great customer experiences.
• Lead, create and launch market-leading product offerings in partnership with sales, marketing, product development, and support.
• Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production, release and enhancement, through end of life.
• Drive business case development and product decisions that are accretive to NCR financial performance.
• 5 years delivering customer-driven software products powered by data to create a great, end-to-end customer experience.
• Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
• Experience with Agile development and methodologies.
• Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget web or mobile software product offerings.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
• Successful candidates will be described by their colleagues and friends as proactive, focused on delivering great customer experiences, attentive to detail and one who experiments with new fintech offerings.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Product Manager, Digital Banking Data and Reporting
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0069762_P0229393