NCR Product Manager, Channel & Systems Management in United States
Title: Product Manager, Channel & Systems Management
Location: Atlanta, GA
If you are passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there’s possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You believe software technology changes how people live.
At NCR, we believe that, too. We’re one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. Like us, you know consumers want access to their accounts to transact anytime, anywhere, through any channel. You understand multi-industry needs to deal with growing customer demands, more channels to serve, rapidly changing technology and new competitive threats from non-traditional technology players. We need technically savvy, creative product managers to help us map out the capabilities of channel systems and tools that enable financial institutions and companies to have access to products and services that include decision support solutions offering real-time measurement & optimization, generate actionable insights through modeling of an FI or company’s physical and digital channels via data, analytics, augmented intelligence and expert benchmarking.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing Channel & Security Management team with a focus on Channel & Systems Management solutions. Working with various inputs from customers, the market/industry and internal stakeholders, you will be redefining how FIs and Companies in Retail and Hospitality industries to monitor and optimize financial and operational performance and output of their various customer channels. Delivering world class channel & system management solutions – all while delivering a single cloud-based platform that offers AI/ML analytical models underlying a platform structure that supports efficient development of add-on product solutions. With a principal focus on Financial Services you will also be supporting the deployment of channel & system management solutions for the Retail and Hospitality industries.
We work with some of the smartest, most collaborative people you'll meet. We have deep industry experience and the people who work here say the problems they work on are enormously challenging.
Curious? Read on. We’re looking for software industry professionals like you.
IN THIS ROLE , you can expect to be responsible for delivering on the product roadmap for a critical part of our Channel & Systems Management solutions. Key responsibilities will include transforming customer requirements into feature requirements for Channel/System Management scrum teams and ensuring the optimization of feature delivery on the roadmap and synchronization through Scaled Agile methodologies with other Product Managers, Product Owners and scrum teams delivering software for the agile release train. This role will work on a team of other Solution and Product Managers Financial Services, Retail and Hospitality Software Solutions.
Your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Define, deliver and go to market on the global product vision and roadmap for NCR’s Channel & System Management product solutions, while ensuring the product vision is aligned with the solution and industry group strategies.
· Develop and prioritize product features based on Solution Management inputs on market and customer needs, and ensure releases focus on those features/stories with maximum value and alignment to product strategy.
· Prioritize market and customer features with technical engineering and architecture enablers necessary to support efficient development and delivery of future business features.
· Conduct market, competitive, and voice-of-the-customer analyses to determine product requirements and ensure alignment with solution level requirements and strategy.
· Develop & review product business cases in collaboration with Solution Management
· Optimize feature delivery for product(s) and define and prioritize the program backlog in support of the solution strategy, working with Product Owners who drive story level backlogs and release sprints based on your guidance and oversight.
· Lead prototyping, customer use case development, product specifications development, and external API definition and work with System Architects to facilitate architecture decisions, with guidance and input from Industry and Enterprise Architects.
· Define releases and conduct Program Increment Planning working with Engineering including Product Owners, Architects, and Agile teams.
· Define feature acceptance criteria and collaborate in defining feature and release Definition of Done.
· Define product acceptance criteria and participate in validating the interoperability of the product within the overall solution.
· Work with Solution Marketing and Solution Management to develop revenue and client adoption plans that are aligned with those used by Sales in target setting.
· Work closely with and provide inputs to Solution Management on overall enterprise & solution portfolio, “go to market”, pricing strategies, sales enablement, investment levels & end-of-life.
· Track revenue, gross margin and contribution margin targets and key performance metrics for the product.
Successful candidates will ideally have the following technical qualifications
· 5 years with increasing experience in product management or similar role
· Familiarity with software licensing and SaaS pricing models
· Familiar with Pragmatic Marketing Framework
· Understanding of Multi-tenant, cloud-based high transaction volume systems
· Understanding of full-stack SW development in an Enterprise Java environment with GWT UI, RESTful Web Services, Microservices architecture, virtualization (including containers), and deployments (Linux and container)
· Experience with Scaled Agile (e.g. SAFe), Scrum, Lean quality, test automation, continuous delivery and DevOps
Successful candidates will also be described by their colleagues and friends as:
· Experienced in the Financial Services, Retail and/or Hospitality industries with a decision support platform offering solutions that provide system management tools, financial performance metrics, operational metrics, device management and/or channel-based activity management and oversight.
· Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
· In possession of a High EQ
· Able to communicate complex concepts in a concise and understandable way
· Driven to convert vision into amazing customer software
· Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Product Manager, Channel & Systems Management
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0069913_P0229590