NCR Product Management Leader, Mobile Banking in United States
Job Title: Product Management Leader, Mobile Banking
Location: Redwood City, CA or Atlanta, GA
Job Description Summary:
Do you believe that we are in the age of mobile? We do! NCR is an industry-leader in the mobile banking space. We empower hundreds of regional banks and credit unions to offer their consumers best of class mobile banking experiences.
How about you? What motivates you?
Are you passionate about building world-class product features from zero? Do you get energized by the thought of owning products used by millions? Then we are excited to meet you!
We are looking for a Product Management Leader with extensive experience developing mobile banking solutions for Financial Institutions and their end users. The Product Management Leader for Mobile Banking will create and delivers solutions that help financial institutions serve their retail and business banking customers, expand the services they can support thru digital channels and enable revenue growth for the FI.
Success in this role will involve leading your team and partnering with multiple teams across the organization to create and maintain the vision for your products. You will be responsible for defining and designing the requirements, and will lead the delivery of the solutions for our 700 Financial Institution customers and their end users.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE:
· Leadership – Ability to build and lead a positive team of Product Managers towards a common goal
· Product development - lead the continuous enhancement and delivery of new product functionality by defining customer needs and then translating that to requirements via user stories and other input into Scrum teams, working with cross-functional development teams, and completing/approving customer collateral (training documentation, marketing materials, user guides, etc.)
· Manage performance - Understand & influence P&L, market trends and drivers for products
· Regulation - Keep current with compliance and relevant regulations effecting the marketplace and relevant product functionality
· Communication - Communicate effectively across the organization including Sales to help them understand functionality, requirements, pricing, positioning, and strategy in order to drive sales/ product adoption.
· Strategy - Support business strategy by clearly identifying new product enhancements, new revenue opportunities or product positioning strategies
· Competitive analysis - Research marketplace to assess developing market trends.
· Document the competition's strengths and weaknesses and recommend marketing strategies
· 7 years of experience in product management
· Experience with implementing and/or managing effective SAS-based applications
· Solid understanding of current and emerging mobile technologies
· Attention to detail and organization is required
· Ability to influence and coordinate activities of resources outside of direct control
· Effective written, verbal and presentation skills for all levels, including Sr. Management, required
· Self-starter with amazing organizational and communication skills
· Desire to untangle complex problems
· Ability to prioritize among conflicting demands
· Able to lead and motivate a team
· Passion for product quality and world-class user experiences
· Ability to travel occasionally for business
· BS/BA degree
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
STATEMENT TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Product Management Leader, Mobile Banking
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0070110_P0229654