NCR Manufacturing Quality Engineer in United States
TITLE: Manufacturing Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Tennessee, Virtual GRADE: 10NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Primary responsibility of this position is to drive cross-organizational initiatives to leverage improvement opportunities across NCR Business Units; Responsible for preventing our customers from experiencing quality issues by promoting process adherence, rigor and improvement
· Responsible for establishing & managing the CQA inspection plan, controlling audits plans of the SOPs, ESD regulations etc.
· Required to ensure that Manufacturing has the appropriate processes and documentation to consistently produce high quality Products
· Proactively prevent problems and improve Product Quality; Resolve Quality issues and ensure that the correct Closed Loop Corrective Action is implemented Provide technical assistance to Manufacturing, SLM and Operation on procured items and modules
· Ensure those that impact our ability to meet customer performance (Deliver, Installation, and Support) and problem resolution (customer questions, problem reports and complaints) requirements in an effective, complete and efficient manner
· Work hand in hand with Customer Quality team to improve the processes by Corrective and preventive actions.
· DOA parts validation and root cause analysis push supplier to take CLCA against material issue; Summarize DOA Parts test & analyze results & supplier's feedback, prepare the report and publish to relevant Dept
· Participates on action teams to implement Quality Management Systems, ensure that an adequate Quality Management system is maintained and audited (e.g., ISO90000, ISO14001)
· Consults, defines and presents quality metrics for specific Initiatives/ projects Promotes the use and appropriate defect preventions practices to ensure NCR solutions improvement
· Plan and execute Acceptance tests for new product and material localization, coordinates result with development organization
· Provides Technical support, compiling information from various sources to aid the identification and resolution of quality problems and initiatives
· Bachelor’s Degree in industrial or related discipline with 5-7 years related experience in Mfg, Quality, Operations
· Strong technical or functional expertise in Quality Programs Quality Data Analysis skills
· Strong continuous improvement technical expertise (Lean, Six Sigma, TQM etc)
· Action Oriented and Drive for Results
· Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to influence and motivate others
· Master’s Degree in Industrial engineering or related field
· Prior in-depth experience with ISO 9001 or other related QMS
· Demonstrated financial/analytical/planning skills gained through formal education, certification and work experience
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0067899_P0228027