NCR Global Pricing Analyst in United States
Title: Global Pricing Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Think you know NCR? Think again!
NCR Corporation is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and conducts business in 180 countries.
What you’ll do:
The Pricing Analyst will help accelerate growth and advance NCR’s global competitiveness through pricing strategy and frameworks to continuously improve pricing effectiveness and efficiency. The role is responsible for partnering with multiple internal stakeholders to create, implement, and validate pricing strategies, processes, tools, and models to drive customer adoption, revenue, and margin objectives. More specifically, this role will partner closely with Product and Solution Management, Finance, Sales, Marketing and others, to:
· Highlight market and technology trends that may impact pricing strategy
· Assess product and solution features of competitive differentiation
· Evaluate product strategy and roadmap, contribute to future definition
· Conduct primary and secondary research and analysis on customer value perception and competitive pricing
· Run analysis to help set list price and discount frameworks that drive customer adoption while maintaining margin targets
· Monitor implementation and adherence to pricing guidelines
· Measure and track impact of pricing changes
· Design and generate new reports and dashboards as needed
· Communicate key insights to cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders
· Develop sales enablement content regarding pricing
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, MBA preferred
· Experience in consulting, pricing strategy or similar analytics based roles
· Experience with a multi-national firm; technology and SAAS experience preferred
· Exposure to Marketing & Sales function is a plus
· Good technical background; Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience working with large databases and data visualization tools
· Confidence dealing with less-than-perfect data (e.g., cleaning, fusing, extrapolating)
· Knowledge of XML, SQL, SSIS is a plus
· Confident, innovative thinking, and a strong sense of initiative
· Sound analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible and adaptive, able to work across multiple simultaneous projects
· Team oriented and collaborative approach in working across teams
· Curious and committed to personal development
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Global Pricing Analyst
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0073047_P0233731