NCR Financial Services Sales Vice President in United States
TITLE: Financial Services Sales Vice President
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
REPORTS TO: Global VP and GM of Managed Services
GRADE = 18
Direct Reports = 8
REV = $1.4b
Think you know NCR? Think again! We have been reinvented!
We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions thatmake your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 700 million transactions possible every day. By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping our customers not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
With a desire to evolve into a full-scale managed services model, NCR is seeking a strategic, high-energy sales executive to be part of the MS team and lead the global Financial Services Sales organization. This role will be responsible for leading, expanding and further developing an already successful $1.4 billion global Customer Services business focused on our financial customers. The size and scope of the business and team requires that the successful candidate be an adept executive leader, capable of successfully managing and leading a team of Sales VP’s and their respective organizations across multiple geographies. The incoming leader will bring “outside the box” thinking as NCR continues to innovate its services solutions in a fast-paced customer environment and market where the IoT and connected devices are creating an opportunity to rapidly shift from old-school “break-fix” models to comprehensive, technology based end-point monitoring and management.
· Partner with and influence NCR’s sales leadership, product management and delivery teams to ensure that the Financial Services Sales team delivers on its commitment to the organization while also creatively expanding NCR’s services model across the globe.
· Develop and implement the financial services sales strategy in partnership with our Industry Solutions and Product Management teams, aligning the team around the strategy, building out the organization and creating a strong sales culture characterized by high-performance, teaming, collaboration and market leadership.
· Approach the role as a general business leader, ensuring that profitability, win-win customer commitments, NPS and service delivery excellence are achieved at the same time sales commitments are met.
· Drive a high accountability culture and cadence around the sales funnel, new customer wins, retention and quota performance, ensuring that all stakeholders have high visibility and maximum ability to drive results.
· Follow and analyze market & competitive trends to ensure services meets market/customer needs and expands NCR’s competitive advantage.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key customers, industry partners, and other functional leaders.
· Use sound financial and economic principles for establishing and tracking profitable customer service business practices.
· Ensure forecast accuracy in all financial services revenue: Transactional Services break/fix, and managed services, etc.
· Help shape global customer services strategy and processes for organization.
· Strategically plan how to profitably grow the financial services sales business including driving demand creation activities.
· Lead market generation activities, creating high-impact go-to-market strategies for both new and current customers.
· The ideal candidate will possess 10 years services sales and sales leadership experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a global leadership role. She/he will have a track-record of exceeding goals at both the individual and organizational leadership levels. Working as part of a broader, multi-billion-dollar global enterprise, the sought-after leader will comfortably and fluidly operate in both highly strategic and “sleeves-rolled-up” operating environments. The new VP must be adept leading and creating a high- performance sales culture across a large global organization, and influencing teams across the organization. As such, experience leading complex field services sales across multiple global regions is a must for the new Financial Services Sales VP.
· Demonstrated expertise Financial Services in global markets
· Strategic team leadership skills and the ability to continuously articulate a well thought out sales vision and effectively set, communicate and attain critical sales targets in a fast-paced changing environment.
· Clear track record building and continuously enhancing a high-performance enterprise services sales team.
· Capable of motivating and influencing other senior leadership.
· An extremely compelling, upbeat executive presence.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Adept with audiences, constituents and stakeholders inside & outside the organization and at peer, subordinate and superior levels.
· Ability to educate the team to broker Managed Services deals in partnership with Account Directors and other sales resources across NCR, as well as selling traditional break fix services into all customer accounts.
· P&L management experience with demonstrated ability to develop and implement operating and financial plans.
· Working understanding of financial statements and metrics; ability to interpret, and communicate financial results.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business with additional consideration given for Master’s degree.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Financial Services Sales Vice President
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0068427_P0227427