NCR Account Executive, Hospitality in United States
TITLE: Account Executive, Hospitality
Location: Seattle Washington Virtual Preferred, Virtual
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Think you know NCR? Think again!
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these!
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We’re seeking a “Make is Happen” passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with experience in total solution sales and forming tight customer partnerships with focus on selling complex solutions.
The primary objectives of this position is to expand our current footprint within a single fortune 500 hospitality account in Seattle. NCR currently has a good book of business with this client and is looking to continue to expand it.
If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, and consulting solutions for major strategic accounts, have a history of success developing an opportunity funnel, influencing decisions and selling across multiple offices, we want to talk to you.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
Communicate and inspire a vision for the business to customers
Responsible for managing the NCR Hospitality account to ensure both high customer satisfaction as well achievement of the account financial goals
- Develop account specific plans focused on maximizing customer satisfaction on solutions already deployed in the account and to position and introduce the entire portfolio of solutions offered by
- Build and maintain senior-level customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR
- Must be able to strike the right balance between building and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction with existing products and services and identifying ways to expand the business portfolio within the named accounts
- Coordinate with other parts of the NCR organization to be able to meet client commitments
- Implement structured and consistent communication framework to ensure the relevant stakeholders have up-to-date visibility into the account status and opportunities to identify and implement corrective actions early in the process
- Partner with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
- Negotiate multi-year software and services contracts
- Work with senior management to develop territory strategy
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and ensuring NCR is viewed as a strategic partner to help meet these goals
Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements
Communicate effectively and driving cross functional teams to ensure customer success
Manages the sales process:
Build funnel – know how to prospect and run lead campaigns
Qualify leads – can the customers use our solutions and do they have budget
Identify decision makers - have a discussion about business issues
Develop relationships outside IT – tie our solutions to business problems
Close – negotiate contractual and financial terms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- 5 years of related business and sales management experience along with a proven track record of success in technology sales
- In-depth experience and understanding of the Hospitality market and related competition
- Proven track record in sales with background in SaaS and/or application software
- Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing strategic roadmaps which align customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and solution offerings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including engineering, development, finance, legal and professional services organizations
- Significant business acumen with strong executive presence
- Ability to forge and leverage exceptional internal and customer partnerships
- Experience in developing and executing solution sales strategies
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix management environment
- Available for 50% regular travel to support named accounts Preferred Qualifications:
Previous experience in Hospitality software sales
"Master’s degree (MBA or equivalent)
“Make It Happen” / “Go Get It” approach a MUST
Account and Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
Previous experience using Salesforce
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Account Executive, Hospitality
Other Locations: North America-United States, North America-United States-Washington
Requisition ID: 0065536_P0223880