NCR Regulatory Compliance Analyst in Serbia
TITLE: Regulatory Compliance Analyst
LOCATION: Belgrade, SerbiaNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Regulatory Compliance Quality Analyst is a role responsible for establishing and coordinating functions across the Services organization. The Regulatory Compliance Quality Analyst will support of the NCR Services ISO22301 certification program. This team partners with NCR Services Field Operations to ensure that the Services organization complies with existing standards and regulations.
The candidate is required to have and maintain working relationships with NCR Services operations-focused groups, including but not limited to: Field Support Centers and their management staff, Field Operations Management, Field Engineers, the Global Parts Logistics organization, the Billing Operations Center and Customer Advocates, 3rd party contractors, Depot Repair centers, and Service Operations Centers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Develop the scope for operational BCP/DR audit projects and select/develop appropriate audit steps necessary to promote effective audit coverage for the manager’s approval.
· Design or assist in the design of audit program routines and perform data mining and analysis to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of automated controls.
· Conduct BCP/DR audit projects according to the yearly audit plans in all areas of the Corporation.
· Perform fieldwork in all SOC locations Remote or on site.
· Analyze BCP/DR processes and ISO22301 controls’ effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
· Provide assurance that operations and processes conform to current NCR policies and procedures.
· Participate in the development of new BCP/DR to ensure that efficient and effective controls are incorporated.
· Identify control and processes weaknesses, document main control points and provide evidential support for audit recommendations.
· Prepare recommendations for all levels of management, considering materiality, pertinence and documentary evidence.
· Present to management the results, recommendations and conclusions of audit results.
· Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with management and staff of areas under review.
· Prepare draft audit reports for BCP/DR activities.
· Assist the manager in the execution of special projects and consulting assignments.
· Assist the manager in preparing Audit Services reports for the Audit Committee, management and external auditors.
· Pursue departmental approved program for continuing education in order to remain up-to-date in the audit profession.
· On occasion, act as replacement for the manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Experience in driving and executing compliance programs for contractual and regulatory requirements
· Experience in enforcement, inspection, or investigative activities in a regulatory environment such as weights and measures
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities in projects or assignments of similar nature or scope as those carried out by the program
· Ability to evaluate laws and regulations pertaining to weights and measures and determine their impact on our operations
· Ability to serve as a technical resource for the field and other organizations
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing with both regulatory agencies and NCR field personnel
· Ability to conduct investigations and participate in administrative or judicial hearings
· Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative atmosphere
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and translate high level objectives into detailed tasks
· Ability to prioritize work with multiple, simultaneous work assignments
· Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate information security measures
· Experience in Logistics
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Requisition ID: 0067275_P0225967