NCR BI Analyst (I) - Italian Speaker in Serbia
TITLE: BI Analyst (I) – Italian Speaker LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for ensuring contractual obligations with customers are met on a workorder and systems basis; Coordinates activities associated with product/service resolution issues
• Required to have maintain working relationships with all WCS operations-focused groups, including but not limited to: Field Support Centers, Field Operations Management (primarily TMs), the Worldwide Service Logistics organization, the Billing Operations Center and Customer Advocates, 3rd party contractors, Depot Repair centers, and Customer Care Centers
• Must have a thorough understanding of WCS systems, operations and policies, and customer contract specifics that are used to resolve customer problems; Works with many implementation roles such as Project Managers and Implementation Managers/Coordinators as NCR implements solutions; Required to coordinate WCS internal projects for the customer
• Assist AS 3-4s, TMs, and/or ESMs in the following areas: Service Delivery and Service Fidelity, Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of Parts Plan with the Logistics Analyst & provide updates
• Communicate specific SLA (service level agreement) requirements to international locations; Actively assist in SLA commitments including running the SLA monitoring tool daily; Analyze account-specific subcontractor performance and match to SLA requirements for compliance
• Provide information to the Logistics Analyst for account-specific Parts Plans; Update the Account Support Plan as required
• Assist with determining Out-of-Scope services rendered to the customer; Attend vendor and customer meetings when required
• Participate in installation planning sessions
• Provide input to the Customer Specific Service Aid Mini Manual (SAMM)
• Ensure that the customer uses the proper primary escalation contacts within WCS
• Isolates problems and creates resolution plans; Logs problem resolution/maintains databases
• Supports the resolution of known software problems to be fixed in later releases
• Prepares standard reports to ensure SLA is represented accurately
• Perform analysis on all penalties for all NCR service delivery contracts subject to penalties
• Run Standard and ad hoc Reports; Gather information for the Critical Care Process when needed; Ensure customer data integrity in D1 for service delivery, billing and customer reporting
• Work with customer help desks on specialized SLA management activities, when normal NCR processes are failing; Maintain customer relations and observe customer process change
• Assist with accounts receivable management; Run queries for margin improvement/incident reduction us
• Fast-paced, team environment working with internal networks and the external customer; Daily job responsibilities may change based on customer need; Maintain and update knowledge/skills through training and development opportunities
• Possible travel required based on account requirements
• Italian and English language proficiency is a must • 0-1 year of related experience • Administrative, analytical, and/or technical experience, preferably within Customer Services • Demonstrated proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite software • Team player, ability to multitask, excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills and assertiveness
• Bachelor’s Degree Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: BI Analyst (I) - Italian Speaker
Requisition ID: 0067653_P0226484