NCR Technical Project Manager in Peru
TITLE: Technical project manager LOCATION: Lima, Peru
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Position writes and owns the supporting statements of work and is chartered with identifying and mitigating deal risks from opportunity qualification through negotiation; Role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
· Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and NCR · Engage subject matter experts (SMEs) as required and manage SME resource team to assist with solution costing/ development · Ensure the appropriate due diligence is carried out both with the client and within the proposed NCR delivery organization · Provide sales team with technical and service presales support · Prepares professional services proposals · Drafts and manages any necessary contracts using NCR standard templates, modifying if necessary to reflect any non-standard terms and conditions approved per the Bid Review process · Negotiates directly with customers and contractors · Defines engagement strategy, budget objectives and scope · Acts as the technical lead in engagements · Calculates Earned Value and reporting High Impact Projects (HIP) financial information · Ensures the project meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives; Ensures the project’s change control procedures area developed and managed
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer & information sciences preferred)
- Demonstrated project management skills – at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in SW focused project management is advantage
- PMP certification
- Excellent English language knowledge
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Technical Project Manager
Requisition ID: 0065685_P0225503