NCR Implementation Manager in United Kingdom
Title: Implementation Manager Location: London, UK Grade: 9
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.**
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
The primary role of the Implementation Manager (IM) is to act as the principal NCR Services representative for Installation, Moves and Changes (IMAC) Management.
In this role, the IM will have the knowledge and skills to manage appropriate resources in processing Programme of Works - Project Scheduled activities.
The individual will have developed an understanding of the relationship between project deliverables, customer satisfaction and revenue generation. Also, the individual will understand the requirements for managing a team of Implementation Coordinators and associate satisfaction.
The IM job function focuses on 5 key areas:
- Management Responsibilities
- Programme of Work Management
- Revenue Control and Financial Management
- Escalation Management
- Implementation Manager will be aligned to a Project Manager to manage the operational requirements of given projects.
The IM is responsible for the management of the Implementation Coordinators in their respective area and ensure that they are working within NCR Code of Conduct.
The IM is responsible for ensuring procedures and processes (including escalations) are followed to effectively achieve processing of the requests, Processing Requests for Installation – Distributing Documents, Processing the Electronic Certification Forms and Revenue Reconciliation. The IM is responsible for ensuring that Objectives and Appraisals are performed and followed through on a regular basis.
The IM is responsible but not accountable for the data integrity of various NCR systems. It is the responsibility of the IM to advise and coordinate with many implementation roles such as Project Managers, Service Operations Support and Implementation Managers/Coordinators as NCR implements its solutions and to escalate implementation issues that impact NCR Services resources. The Implementation Manager is a customer facing role both terms of regular meetings as and when required as well as written and verbal communication.
The IM has the responsibility of drafting customer reports and providing input where required. Education and Experience Requirements Key Areas of Responsibility (but not limited to) Management
- Ensure sufficient staffing and training levels, including performance appraisals of Implementation Coordinators where possible
- Responsible for ensuring procedures and processes (including escalations) are followed to effectively achieve predefined metrics.
- Responsible for providing reports on all aspects of team performance and scheduled service activities.
- Monitor progress on escalated problems and organize any actions that may be required to resolve the issue.
- Ensure the data integrity of NCR systems and tracking tools
- Effectively manage NCR partners to required deliverables and SLA’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that all IMAC activities are scheduled as per Customer Request
- Responsible for ensuring that checks and processes are in place so that all IMAC activities are executed successfully Revenue Reconciliation and Financial Management
- Responsible for reviewing partner billing summaries
- Responsible for preparing customer billing summaries
- Customer Interaction
- The IM is the second level escalation point for internal and external customer queries.
- The IM is required to attend regular customer reviews and may need to work on customer site to suits the needs of the customer and assigned projects. Reporting
- The IM is responsible for preparing Customer Installation Performance Reporting
- The IM is responsible for preparing Internal Installation Reporting
- Initiate Process Documentation as and when required. Work Environment
- Interact regularly with requestors(s).
- Interact regularly with region management.
- Typically works in an office environment.
- Interacts regularly with other Business Units (i.e. sales teams).
- This specific role requires an individual who has managed complex rollouts in a fast pace and challenging environment, capable of leading a team and delivering to customer deliverables and expectations. This will need to be supported with evidence of similar work experience.
- Needs to be extremely competent in all office packages, understands concepts of project management and needs to be confident in managing multiple sub contractors to meet NCR's key customer deliverables. Person needs to be a self starter and a good team player.
- Good clear communication either written or verbal is a must. __
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.__
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Implementation Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 0067006_P0220002