NCR Account Director in United Kingdom
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
TITLE: AccountDirector T&T, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) LOCATION: Virtual – within commutable distance to London office.
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public-sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
The NCR Telecommunication & Technology (T&T) LOB sells Multivendor deployment and maintenance services, Managed Services, Advanced Services and Telecom Store Solutions to Telecommunications (Wireline and Wireless), IT Manufacturers and Systems Integrator Companies in about 200 countries of our 3 Sales Regions across the world.
The key role of Strategic Account Director (AD) is to be the advocate of NCR T&T into identified IT Outsourcers, a strategic market for T&T, to secure the growth of profitable orders and revenue for the T&T business unit. The AD will be responsible for accurate forecasting of global orders and revenue for their region through the entire sales cycle from fulfilment and service delivery, understanding the timing of the quote to cash process including managing the Accounts Receivables to ensure timely delivery of services as well as payment of invoices for T&T’s revenue stream.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· * The Account Director reports to the Sales Director, ITO & Regional, EMEA
· * AD develops targeted IT Outsourcer accounts where NCR already has high level relationships and is closing early business.
· * AD must have 10 years of working in / with IT Outsourcers / Systems Integration businesses.
· * As part of the sales team, AD develops a competitive sales strategy to enable NCR to be better positioned to meet the customer’s objectives, and anticipates competitor’s actions.
· * Provides leadership in communicating client requirements and strategic context within NCR.* Use a consultative approach to build solid customer relationships whereby the AD becomes a credible and consistent source of executive alignment in key accounts.
· * Analyses creation of solution offer and proposal development to ensure it promotes value based pricing
· * Able to quickly learn how to harness NCR capabilities to bring maximum value to bear on client requirements.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: • Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. • 10 years of related experience in the IT solutions field. • Exposure to System Integrators / IT Outsourcers is essential for this role. • Full Geographic mobility across EMEA, but primarily focused on the UK.
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Account Director
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 0070702_P0230428