NCR Channel Account Manager, Orderman, South Germany & Switzerland in Germany
Job Title:Channel Account Manager, Orderman, South Germany & Switzerland.
Location: The ideal candidate is residing in South-West Germany.
Orderman is part of NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Orderman Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development and management of a network of assigned resellers. Duties would include establishing and executing key accounts plans with a focus on accelerating sales growth, promoting complete NCR Orderman solutions and further penetrating customer accounts and targeted vertical markets. Effectively utilise internal and external resources to support plan initiatives, resolve customer support issues and identify new market/product opportunities. Develop a thorough understanding of your assigned Partners and Resellers business environment and create a strategic plan to focus on growing NCR Orderman’s complete solution and services offering with that region.
- Channel Growth:CAM is primarily responsible to drive Business Growth by increasing the volume of NCR Orderman solutions sold through the channel as well as extending market both penetration to existing and adjacent industries segments through new recruited partners.
- Revenue:Develop, realize and maintain incremental revenue by selling and advocating NCR Orderman products “to”, ‘through”, and “with” partners within specified territory and or assigned accounts.
- Establish relationshipwith key levels within a Partners organization to promote the NCR Orderman solution suite of products and services as an integral part of the resellers offering and annual plan
- Account Coverage: Qualify, establish and maintain NCR Orderman value propositions to targeted partners in specified territory
- Enablement: Market current programs and develop strategic plans with select partners to further penetrate current markets, identify new markets and promote the complete NCR Orderman solution
- Partnering with Channel Marketing, manage and implement marketing plans and events with select partners
- Pipeline Management: Identify, track and facilitate closure of key opportunities
- Territory Planning: Develop a territory plan to address targeted vertical opportunities and grow NCR Orderman’ s complete product offering
- Act as conduit back to NCR Ordermanof information relating to competition, industry changes, program needs or changes, product input and general business health.
- Is proficient in products, services, policy and programs and can effectively communicate such to our channel partners and customers.
- Prudently manages expensesin accordance to stated guidelines andestablished budgets.
- Evaluates, dispenses and follows up with leads provided to Resellers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 5 -8 years of experience in product marketing, technical sales, business development or channel or alliance management roles, preferable within the Hospitality industry.
- Track record of consistently exceeding targets
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, executing and driving solution selling and product marketing for a technical product
- Proven ability to analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
- Strong business acumen, negotiation abilities and experience in building a partner-based business
- Strong business planning, account management and consultation skills
- Excellent team player. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and structuring new approaches to new opportunities.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills for a broad range of constituencies, including partners, national accounts team, marketing and technical management.
- Languages Skills: Fluent in German and English
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
EEO Statement NCR is an equal opportunity employer. It is NCR's policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Title: Channel Account Manager, Orderman, South Germany & Switzerland
Other Locations: Europe-Austria
Requisition ID: 0067331_P0225999