NCR Account Support Manager in Germany
TITLE: Account Support Manager
LOCATION: Augsburg (or Berlin, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt) GermanyNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
A mentor. Analyst. Expert. Leader. If these four words get at the heart of who you are, NCR—one the world’s first tech companies and still going strong—is looking for someone like you.
Account Support Managers (ASMs) are the people who design our future. As an ASM, you’ll own and be fully responsible for key service relationships with our clients, inspired by your deep understanding of the ways NCR is making every day easier. You’ll also mentor team members, giving them opportunities to cross-sell our products so that our customers have everything they need to stay relevant and in-demand.
You’re leaning in, aren’t you? Read on—we’re just getting started.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
· Own many important service relationships and drive them forward. How are we fulfilling our promises? Have we met our customers’ (and their customers’) needs? You tell us. Thought leadership is your specialty.
· Your technical and industry expertise give you a big-picture view—which is going to come in handy when you and your team cultivate new and existing customer accounts. Delivering incredible service (and exceptional experiences) is what sets NCR apart, and keeps us growing.
· Be a subject matter expert who owns projects (and their success) from start to finish. As an Account Support Manager with NCR, you’ll notice patterns others don’t and figure out how to solve challenges before they become problems.
· Lead projects as a manager, and totally understand the many details of our customer accounts. You’ll aide in closing sales by using sales resources (such as Services Sales Consultants, Network Sales Consultants, and Solution Sales Specialists), and work on proposals to earn us additional business.
· Develop your own tools to report on your multiple, ongoing projects. On a regular basis, you’ll check in with clients to make sure we’re meeting their needs, from overall service quality to the fine print of policies and procedures—with the goal of bringing more exceptional experiences to people across the globe.
· Provide thoughtful recommendations for procedures, processes, and product improvements. (It’s probably good to know the Six Sigma method, too, because we use it to eliminate manufacturing defects.)
· Review the quality of the help we provide to our customers by attending vendor and customer meetings. As necessary, you’ll coordinate additional trainings, or propose process changes. We may even need you to step into supervisory responsibilities for account support resources.
· Never be bored. Based on what our customers need, your daily job responsibilities may shift and change. Depending on which accounts you work on, you might travel, too. And, because the world is changing fast, we make sure your knowledge and skills are always fresh through training and development opportunities.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
· A brilliant analyst. You’re a critical—and independent—thinker who is constantly considering what’s going on around you. We like that.
· A people person who’s a natural at managing relationships.
· A leader who brings others together to improve things that aren’t working.
· Fluid, sharp, and uncannily balanced. You exude calm while working hard and fast, and step up to get issues resolved.
· A Bachelor's degree in a related field, though a Master’s degree is preferred.
· At least 8 years of related experience
· Encyclopedic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent knowledge of English (knowledge of French would be considered as a plus)
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Account Support Manager
Requisition ID: 0068170_P0227404