NCR Retail Services Sales Executive in Chile
TITLE: Area Sales Executive – Managed Services Sales – Retail
About NCR Corporation We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions thatmake your life easier. We’re the world’s leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 600 million transactions possible every day. By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping our customers not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for selling services/managed services for retail customers maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share with existing customer while selling services to new logos;
· Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through funnel management
• Primary focus is on business development, account planning and opportunity planning to grow service solution and services business;
• Targets accounts at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
• Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Serves as key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through solutions; Serves as the liaison between the customer and NCR for customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
• Position requires strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR, allowing us to build long term business relationships; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
• Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR services portfolio
• Expertise and practical experience in selling managed services
• Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities; Effectively advise customers through consultative selling techniques; Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel; Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
• Regional and Cultural Understanding of customary business practices and procedures in CLA
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor’s Degree * 10 years of related experience * Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities * Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice * Fluent in English
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * MBA Degree preferred
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Retail Services Sales Executive
Requisition ID: 0068299_P0227402