NCR Junior Software Developer in Thessaloniki, Greece
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
This position is responsible for developing code under the guidance of a senior resource, helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget. This position will also be responsible for unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software, performance tuning.
- Develop code based on the specifications provided
- Participate in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Supporting the QA processes
- Work with development team to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
· English - Overall - Fluent
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Junior Software Developer
Requisition ID: 0063983_P0221870