NCR SW Product Owner in Ra'anana, Israel
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility * Deals with the analysis, specification and design of software systems * Transfer characteristics for the development and work closely with different interfaces: the development, testing and product managers, operations personnel (CPOs, Project managers etc) to insure accurate development and implementation based on Core/ customer requirements and needs. * Warranty on certain models from requirements analysis to detailed characterization * May be assigned to join customer facing tasks such as gap analysis workshops or compound sessions * Able to provide limited lectures or presentations on selected functionality of the product. * Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided; * Including travel – 20%.
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;
- the ability to motivate others and lead change;
- the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
- passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach; Basic Qualifications
- A degree in industrial management - specializing in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering (Bachelor degree or higher) - Advantaged
- Two years' experience in Business / System Analyst Minimum
- Experience in writing specification documents
- Excellent English – Spoken and Written Preferred Qualifications
- Strong technical approach-advantage
- Experience in a similar role with a global company-Advantage
- Experience working as a Product owner in an Agile\Scrum environment–Advantage EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Software Engineering
Title: SW Product Owner
Requisition ID: 0067101_P0227995