NCR Cash Management Agent in Ontario, Canada
Title:Cash Management Agent Location: Mississauga, Ontario Grade: 7
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Manager of Cash & Currency, the Cash Management Agent is responsible for day-to-day Service Delivery, reporting and are the primary interface to the customers.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Load Daily Feed File into OptiCash
- Using the OptiVault Bulk cash ordering tool, determine and send the daily bulk cash order to the vendor
- Monitor daily compliance and ECL data correction
- Primary contact for customer relative to OptiNet tool
- Check for any errors and update History
- Verify daily orders, show delivery in Opticash & appropriate returns reflected
- Create Recommendations and run forecasts
- Verify all Cashpoints have recommendations
- Check Recommendation Overview (normal orders)
- Add Manual Orders (if needed)
- Finalize orders and distribute them
- Daily communication with other areas of NCR such as IM, MAC and OSM’s
- Monitoring of email window is essential
- Provide coverage for Analysts
- Participate in team meetings and activities
- Participate in objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs
- Participate in special projects to continuously improve processes and efficiencies
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual English and French
- Experience in a related work environment
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel proficiency
- Team player
- Basic PC/MS Office and telephone/customer service skills
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with a bank or armored car company in cash management, branch operations, or cash operations would be an advantage
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Care Center
Title: Cash Management Agent
Requisition ID: 0069128_P0221320