NCR Oracle SOA - Senior Developer in Nicosia, Cyprus
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR is seeking to recruit an experienced Oracle SOA Senior Developer to join NCR Cyprus team. The Oracle SOA Senior Developer will be responsible to support and work on new projects in Cyprus and in the MEA region.
*Key duties and responsibilities: *
- Design & Integrate Services
- Enrich, route and validate messages within the Service Bus
- Use some of the basic transports available in Oracle Service Bus 11g and above.
- Create a SOA Composite application using JDeveloper.
- Test, debug and troubleshoot a SOA composite application/web services.
- Apply security policies to service endpoints.
- Be able to verify Composite applications in terms of modelling and development according to the Service Component Architecture (SCA) specifications.
- Deploy application, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the environment for optimal day-to-day operations.
- Configure and test the email notification service used by SOA composite applications and the human workflow operations.
- Be able to use the Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service.
- Create Oracle Database schemas for Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Coordinate with the technical team, Oracle support, DBA, IT Infrastructure, Technical consultant and/or other functional consultants for implementing bug fixes/new items on SOA layer.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Be familiar with Oracle Service Bus Architecture
- Understand Message Level Security and securing Oracle Service Bus
- Knowledge of web service standards, including REST, SOAP and WSDL
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus
- XML programming experience
- Knowledge XQuery and XPath
- SOA Adoption and Architecture Fundamentals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
- Experience with Java/Java EE, SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team work and efficient interaction with peers
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail. EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Oracle SOA - Senior Developer
Requisition ID: 0072196_P0232061