NCR Territory Manager III in New York, New York
TITLE: NAMER Territory Manager III LOCATION: Northern New Jersey/NYC
An energetic and excited leader who’s looking to provide management and coaching support to employees in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You have notable experience developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications, and can easily work effectively across organizations and with a number of different individuals.
Sound exhilarating? If you’re ready use those leadership and communication skills, then we’re looking for you, our newest Territory Manager III (TM III). In this role, you’ll effectively manage all district activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services, while also effectively controlling expenses and assets, to promote and improve customer and employee satisfaction.
What makes this more exciting? Knowing that it’s all to help make life easier for people all over the world, through more than 550 million transactions every day. Our clients are restaurants, shops, banks, and airports. They come to us for software, hardware, and services. Your skills make sure we can assist them in the ways they need it the most.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
• Directly supervise anywhere from 25 or more employees, monitoring both group and individual objectives of TM Is and IIs for alignment of NCR strategies.
• Develop fantastic relationships with key customers in your district, working to advise them about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs.
• Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeat escalation situations. Because of your amazing skillset, you’ll also help solve escalations due to resource problems (such as disciplinary and soft-skills issues).
• Conduct hiring activities and monitoring of performance improvement issues, providing appropriate coaching and counseling to team members.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
• A great manager and people-person who promotes effective communications, positive employee relations, and awesome teamwork.
• A stickler for record-keeping, which is a good thing because you’ll be tracking expenses and finance (such as overtime and other employee-related costs), and others involving physical assets (like tools, test equipment, vehicles, and service parts).
• Remarkable at the performance management process, like setting objectives, executing quarterly/annual performance reviews, and managing vacation and training schedules.
• Exceptional at working with others, able to establish on-going, open communications with different planners and coordinators. Which is great, because you’ll be conducting individual and team meetings on a regular basis.
• High school diploma or GED (though a Bachelor’s degree or a two-year degree in electronics or computer technology and A certifications are preferred).
• Local residence, a valid driver's license, and living within your assigned service area and authorization to work in the U.S.
• US Candidates must be at least 21 years of age
• The willingness and ability to pass a comprehensive background check, including credit check, criminal, driving record, and drug screen.
• A strong back. This position requires that you be able to lift and carry tools and parts weighing up to 50 lbs., and be open to prolonged travel as needed.
• The ideal candidate will also have at least two years of PC repair and two years of hands-on POS/ATM repair experience in a customer field environment.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Service Delivery
Title: Territory Manager III
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 0072306_P0232146