NCR Customer Quality Auditor (CQA) - Nashville, TN in Nashville, Tennessee
Job title:Customer Quality Auditor (CQA)
Location:Mt. Juliet, TN
ABOUT NCR CORPORATION:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY :
This position will serve as final Quality inspection from a customer's perspective. This will include following checklists and process review to ensure quality and completeness of the product. If any defect found, this position will also be responsible for communicating information of the defect to all levels of hierarchy for correction and prevention efforts. Multiple systems and IT tools will be used.
This employee will be empowered to react to any customer (internal or external) request is it pertains to quality action on the product they review. Some slight level or rework may be required. Data collection and record keeping will drive future actions and design changes, which will be populated and maintained by this person.
· CQA will be responsible to thoroughly inspect various hardware and determining whether it meets quality standards and can be shipped to end customer
· Communication of defects and product trending through cross-functional Global team. Both informal and formal presentations to be created and used by CQA
· Support various Quality and Engineering initiatives for change in product design and product offering
· Documentation of processes and findings to be shared with broader audience
· Inspection of parts and hardware for all types of damage
· Execute functional testing on product
· Perform sampling and shop audits for safety and product, process compliance
· Training of warehouse and assembly associates on inspection and CQA standards
· Disposition defective hardware for return to vendor, use as is, scrap decisions
· Create daily reports of findings and pass rate for CQA efforts
· Ensure that all processes are compliant to Safety, Product Quality, and Customer Expectations
· Move hardware through warehouse and assembly environment
· Own process improvement and Lean initiatives
· Root cause defect origin and lead meetings and actions to closure
· Package & Un-Package large units (ATM, Self-Checkout machines)
· Document units via photographs and video and store in shared location
· Complex data analysis and charting in Microsoft Excel
· Minor rework efforts of hardware
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· Associate’s degree preferably in a technical field such as Quality, Operations or Engineering
· Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience
· Intermediate and above skills in Microsoft Office suite
· Knowledge of ERP systems, preferable Oracle
· Ability to work independently and identify & drive projects to completion
· Proven ability to multi-task and manage many priority projects simultaneously
· Clear communicator who can coordinate internal & external customers to solve problems
· Fluent in English, verbal and written
· Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends as required by the business
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
STATEMENT TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Customer Quality Auditor (CQA) - Nashville, TN
Requisition ID: 0067914_P0226763