NCR Software Sales Specialist - Payments, India in Mumbai, India
Position Summary The Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for positioning NCR’s Software solutions to both existing and new customers across India. The role combines working alongside the sales team to understand the customers’ business issues and position our solutions accordingly, and to drive such engagements with customers directly.
Our Solution Sales Specialist will have a detailed understanding of the software solutions in the market to gain the trust of customers and to be able to justify ROI and competitive claims.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This is quota-carrying role with responsibility for working with customers and prospects for NCR software solutions within Financial Services (banking) market.
- Position is responsible for identifying targeted accounts for NCR’s software solutions and developing and executing on a business development plan accordingly. This will be done both by supporting the field account managers on potential opportunities and by pursuing the opportunities directly.
- working as a knowledge based software sales expert to liaise between the Product Development organization and the local sales team, to create market specific sales strategy and influence future developments
- Position entails detailed product demonstrations and client process mapping, as well as data scenario testing necessary tools. Resulting ROI examples and attractive reports provided to field sales teams to be written using intuitive sales descriptions and product-promoting arguments.
- Technical proficiency and market understanding of the Transaction Processing Payments ecosystem is preferable
- Strategically design a plan to effectively manage the territory to maximize incoming revenue and profits to meet annual quota objectives
- Provide input to Leadership Team and Account Managers for forecasting and funnel management tools to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assist in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized.
- Gain customer trust and commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities; Target accounts at senior and executive levels; Secure funding for future initiatives at the executive level. EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Qualifications & Experience * Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably Computer Engineering or related. * 8 - 10 years’ industry experience and proven success in complex software solution sales * In-depth knowledge of API solutions, Cloud enabled platforms and DevOps. * Understanding of Payments and Transaction Processing
Title: Software Sales Specialist - Payments, India
Requisition ID: 0067778_P0226518