NCR Senior Internal Auditor in Mumbai, India
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
▪ Responsible for the planning, execution and follow up of assigned global assurance projects, as agreed with the IA Leadership Team, as part of the annual IA Plan. Deliver internal assurance reviews and projects to evaluate the adequacy of management of key risks and subsidiary risks. Lead and/or perform fieldwork for specific internal audit reviews and projects and participate directly in audit review delivery. Devise and negotiate practical and commercial recommendations to improve business risk management in assigned areas. Present issues and balanced conclusions that demonstrate a depth of business knowledge, to a high quality standard while meeting required reporting deadlines.
▪ Participate in project/committee/initiatives as assigned to support assurance objectives. Document and present the results of this involvement to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
▪ Develop and continually strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders. Reinforce management ownership of controls through continuous stakeholder engagement. Contribute substantial, well-thought out information into the Risk Assessment process during the year, drawing on these relationships.
▪ Support and contribute to assigned IA functional areas (e.g., Resources, Technical/Methodology, Communications, and Fraud).
▪ Lead and/or conduct fraud investigations as assigned. Ensure investigations are performed discreetly, and obtain/co-ordinate functional expertise from other departments (e.g. HR, Legal and Finance) as appropriate. Ensure that all correspondence and evidence is retained and protected and the investigation is led in accordance with legal requirements appropriate to the local jurisdiction.
▪ Assist in the preparation and review of quarterly Audit Committee materials.
▪ Support the development and implementation of data analytics more broadly in the business.
▪ Assist in managing and partner with lA’s co-sourced assurance partner(s) (external professional services firm).
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or in a relevant field; fluency in English; strong written and verbal communication skills; and CPA designation or equivalent required.
▪ Six years related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement, finance, accounting or operations. Prior experience should
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Chartered Accountant (CA)
Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Requisition ID: 0067354_P0226286