NCR Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - Managed Services in Michigan
Title: Technical Pre-Sales Consultant – Managed Services
Location: Virtual – USA
Job Description Summary:
NCR is looking for a pre-sales professional with the agility and the creativity to lead a comprehensive technical solution strategy, while addressing technology issues, assessing client IT infrastructure and determining the technology needed to insure client adoption of NCR Managed Services solutions.
The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant is a leader of the Managed Services solution strategies and designs which best suit the client’s business objectives and technical requirements. The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant partners with the Services Architect, the Account Executive and Services Sales Consultant to develop and establish business opportunities, while overseeing the Managed Services sales engagement at the right time with the right resources. The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant will develop business opportunities, build client solution maps, and establish LT relationships with the client’s technical leadership. The PTC will work closely with the client-facing teams to increase market share, grow revenue and increase client satisfaction.
If you have proven technical and pre-sales experience in client-facing roles with 5 years in the IT industry, exceptional client-focus, and bias for action, we want to talk to you.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
· Jointly create, manage and execute account plans side-by-side with the sales teams by promoting and selling managed services
· Taking the lead on key technical initiatives
· Directly engaging with the technical stakeholders on the client account
· Creating an end-to-end technical solution design to meet the client’s initiatives and objectives
· Maintain and develop existing and new offerings through appropriate and relevant internal liaison to optimize business growth and client satisfaction.
· Plan and prioritize opportunities for utmost productivity and efficiency
· Validate software, hardware and services pricing and margins based on the scope of work
· Promote and propose Managed Services in client opportunities after forming a clear solution plan
· Monitor and report on market and competitor’s activities
· Communicate and report internally on opportunity status and plan using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
· Attend and present at client meetings and internal sessions with other company functions, as necessary
· Influence buyers on new, improved, and innovative product offerings
· Focus on upselling while acting as a technical advisor and trusted consultant to NCR clients
· Work with sales team to ensure the right personnel are aligned for specific product demos and presales discussions
· Influence changes through internal improvements to ensure client’s expectations and service agreements are met
· Influence product development and enhancements using gathered intelligence to enhance internal practices and processes, achieving genuine sales development
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
· 5 years of experience in pre-sales/client-facing/technical roles selling software, hardware, and services in the IT industry
· Working with clients as a trusted consultant, Managed Service provider
· Areas of focus include Managed Services opportunities in the Financial, Retail and Hospitality industries
· Excellent English skills, including both oral and written communication, with high executive-level presentation experience
· Excellent understanding of information security (ISO 27001) and quality (ISO 9001) standards
· Self-motivated with a passion for the IT industry and products
· Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational, coordination, decision making, and time management skills.
· Result-orientated with a positive outlook
· Clear focus on high quality and business profit
· “Make it happen” team player
· Effective communicator who can effectively engage with all levels of internal and external partners from senior executives to front line employees
· Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational coordination, decision making, and time management skills
· Reliable, tolerant and determined
· Adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment
· Knowledge in Salesforce an advantage
· Knowledge of SIAM, CMMi or PRINCE II framework is a plus
· Certification into ITIL 3 is preferred
· Travel up to 50%
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - Managed Services
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Michigan, North America-United States-Ohio, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-Arizona, North America-United States-Alabama, North America-United States-North Dakota, North America-United States-Nevada, North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-Wisconsin, North America-United States-Maryland, North America-United States-Kentucky, North America-United States-Oklahoma, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Washington, North America-United States-Mississippi, North America-United States-Tennessee, North America-United States-New Mexico
Requisition ID: 0069099_P0228492