NCR Program / Key Account Manager - T&T in Gurgaon, India
Program / Key Account Manager - Wireless
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
This position takes ownership over multiple key accounts in the Wireless space for NCR TNT services and will manage large operational teams besides being the primary operational face of NCR for the customer.
He / she will carry responsibilities on both operational excellence and profitability targets and will require excellent people skills in managing customer relationships as well as his / her reportees. He / she needs to be a seasoned professional with ability to strategize and plan deployment strategies, manage a large team handling deployments, ensure work productivity, quality and also achieve profitability targets by actively managing costs and operational efficiencies.
The person should be intimately familiar with the technologies involved and have an able to maneuver under pressure situations to achieve stated goals.
• Have knowledge of Various telecom technologies like 2G,3G,4G etc.
• Have roll Out wireless projects like New Roll Out, Swap, RE-Deployment.
• Have Knowledge on RF projects.
• Well exposed to B2B Sales and Account/Relationship Management.
• Managing Life cycle of customers & business objectives in combination ensuring Retention & collection.
• Have Outstanding Logical, Leadership, Commercials, Contractual, Customer Relationship and Communication Skills.
• Have Experienced to work in complex global environment with demographically different and wide geographically spread teams.
• Have Devising Effective strategy with a view to achieve top line and bottom line profitability in the organization. Access business issues and support the teams with requisite information, analysis and coordination
• Have Proactive participation in and contribution to team discussion on problem solving, brainstorming, to deal with project specific issues etc.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Have management and coaching support to employees in a small designated area in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA); Monitor SLA performance against target for territory
• Supervision of upto 20 direct and 100 indirect reportees
• Manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction
• Responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications; Effectively controls expenses and assigned assets
• Develop and maintain working relations with key customers in designated territory
• Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs; Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner
• Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates, Service Implementation Managers, Service Coordinators, etc.)
• Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations; Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions; Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the Service Coordinator
• Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork; Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements
• Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching and counseling
• Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews; Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis
• Able to develop Vendor teams to ensure timely deliveries.
• Ensure Revenue numbers with healthy Margins.
• Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, and assets)
• B.E / B.Tech Degree
• Masters Degree preferred (MBA in Operations)
• 8 years of related experience in field service including at least 5 yrs of supervisory experience
• Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or support is preferred
• Must pass comprehensive background check including credit check, criminal, driving record, and drug screen.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
BE / BTech / MBA
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Program / Key Account Manager - T&T
Requisition ID: 0069054_P0228375