NCR Sales Leader, NCR Retail, China in Guangzhou, China
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Our Area Sales Leader, China will demonstrate experience working in fast-paced environments, strong consistency in achieving sales targets, managing successful sales teams and growing assigned key territories. You will be an entrepreneurial and versatile leader with experience leading your sales team to achieve stretch targets and strategic goals. The primary objective of this position is to drive growth of NCR’s Omni-channel retail solutions in assigned accounts and throughout mainland China.
This position reports into the Area Sales Leader, Northern APAC.
At NCR, we are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to develop their professional career. If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, services and consulting solutions for large accountsand have a history of success developing a funnel, selling into the C-Suite, we want to talk to you!
Key Areas of Responsibility include: * Hire, develop and lead the NCR retail sales team in China to meet annual growth objectives. * Sell NCR retail solutions and services to major key accounts in China and develop successful local references. * Create and own executive level relationships across marketing, operations and IT to ensure full breadth of NCR’s retail portfolio is leveraged to solve customer business issues. * Understand customer’s business objectives. Tie NCR solutions to their problems ensuring NCR is viewed as a strategic partner to help them meet these goals. * Develop team’s account plans with measurable time-bound goals and objectives. * Develop a strategic road map which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings. * Manage the sales process identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations, and driving deployment of solutions. * Manage engagement of NCR resources into the customer. * Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements. * Communicate efficiently internally and drive cross functional teams to ensure your customer’s success.
- 10 years of related business and sales experience along with a proven track record of success selling information technology solutions in the IT/OEM/software/application/system integration verticals.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in account management i.e. front line sales carrying quota including current role.
- 5 years of proven team management experience, leading a sales team to success including developing account plans with your team and measurable time-bound goals, targets and objectives.
- Develop a strategic territory road map which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings.
- Entrepreneurial drive, constant efforts for self-development, enthusiasm for learning new technologies and motivating your team
- Sales success: consistency in quota achievements and growth working within organizations and accounts. Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing a strategic roadmap which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings.
- Communicate efficiently internally and drive cross functional teams to ensure your customer’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. _EEO Statement _ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies _ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Sales Leader, NCR Retail, China
Requisition ID: 0070426_P0048881