NCR Business Development Consultant, Hospitality in Georgia
Title: Business Development Consultant, Hospitality
Location: GA – Virtual
Job Description & Summary:
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· We are looking for a knowledgeable, energetic Business Development Consultant who knows the Hospitality industry inside and out. If you think strategically, work well within a group of talented industry professionals and have a long track record of success in business development or sales this opportunity is for you.
· Positions primary responsibility is to complete the sale of Hospitality solution offerings in the assigned territory (Western US and Canada) into major accounts (50 locations) across Hardware, Software, and Service by uncovering customer needs and/or problems and then targeting the appropriate Hospitality solution
· Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build prospect relationships through consultative selling and promoting prospect confidence in NCR; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships
· Position requires individual to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on selling traditional and new NCR products into assigned territory
· Accountable for building relationships with prospective customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through NCR solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR for market feedback in regard to any issues or roadblocks to securing the business
· Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above-mentioned solutions
· Expected to provide solution expertise; must understand and be conversant in core restaurant technologies including Point of Sale, Kitchen, Inventory, Labor, Forecasting, Loyalty, and emerging Mobility offerings and know how to position the NCR portfolio to these aligned solutions
· Targets NAMER accounts at senior and executive levels; secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
· Position must develop a successful working relationship with the delivery teams so that successful handoffs can take place and problems/issues can be proactively identified and solved
· Identify prospect’s business needs; Identify prospect's power structure; Assess NCR's capabilities to deliver; Assess solution fit and determine gaps; Assess risk involved and define contingencies; Articulate solutions in terms of ROI to the prospect
· Engage appropriate management support; Establish deal/project team as needed; Establish deal strategy; Contribute proposal content; Determine contingencies; Determine Terms and Conditions (including pricing) with support from Manager
· Review proposal before submission; Present proposal to internal teams as needed and obtain approval; Present proposal to prospect; Contract/Order Management; Negotiate terms and conditions with prospect within approved guidelines; Obtain legal authorization from prospect to deliver on approved contract; Submit contract to appropriate teams;
· Act as escalation point for pilot issues; successfully hand off to Account Management team and debrief on potential future opportunities to grow wallet share; Assist Account Support Manager in transitions as needed; stay educated and provide internal feedback on market/customer/competitor/solution information
· Position will maintain a personal quota as part of their assigned objective, which may include multiple elements including at a minimum an individual assigned quota and possibly shared quota and split quota
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5 years of related experience
· Knowledge of the hospitality industry
· Experience working in team-oriented sales approaches
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
Title: Business Development Consultant, Hospitality
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-Georgia
Requisition ID: 0066677_P0225163