NCR Software Product Manager - Aloha in Ft. Worth, Texas
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. * Responsibilities include: * Heavy customer interaction\advocate * Managing the overall product strategy and life cycle * Report on health and financial aspects of your solution * Drive best practices and initiatives in an agile framework * Be recognized as the product evangelist * Lead ideas through business and development teams with "Outside In" practices * Write product briefs, requirements and validate solution designs * Communicate your vision for global growth to internal and external stakeholders * Manage roadmap prioritization and balance with multi-market requirements * Evaluate market trends and competitor landscape
- 1-2 years of product management or product design experience
- Technical aptitude to pick up domain knowledge in a fast-paced technology team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent diplomacy and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Self-motivated with the ability to influence others
- Experience gathering customer feedback, validating business problems, and gathering market data
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience and passion for working with customers
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through each step in product development: initial concept, requirements gathering, development/deployment planning, implementation, launch, testing, analysis, iteration, and end-of-life planning.
- Understanding of user experience design principles.
- Ability to get stuff done PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Restaurant industry experience and a passion for dining is a plus
- Experience with agile processes and lean methodology
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Product Management
Title: Software Product Manager - Aloha
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-Texas-Ft. Worth
Requisition ID: 0067534_P-0014268