NCR Program Manager in Delhi, India
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position is responsible for scoping, Service designing & developing, pricing and implementing projects relating to NCR's Global business; Position ensures that their projects meet both customer and NCR needs in respect of revenue, margin, schedule, scope and process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Meet with customers, account teams, pricing teams and Solution Architects to design, scope and help price a project that is deliverable and agreed by all parties
· Gathers information from a wide range of sources to resolve problems with unknown solutions including internal business units and third party vendors
· May serve as a mentor in one or two product domains or customer specialties
· Owns the overall management of the project, coordinating resources across organizations and managing to timeline
· Accountable for successful design, development, and deployment of global service processes and related infrastructure
· Participates in requirements gathering process and user testing
· Manages all phases of a project
· Contributes to recommendations on process redefinition to adapt processes to solutions; Document all project processes, schedules plans, etc; Manage projects within scope; Manage project risk items; Manage project milestones, schedules and resources (including internal and third party resources)
· Create the project team for each project; Work with the other members of the NCR Global Project Office to start up the project (team training, hand-over, escalation processes, templates, etc.)
· Work with NCR Services teams around the world to raise awareness and allow time to implement the project successfully
· Manage change control, escalations and customer expectations throughout the life cycle of the project
· Provide customers and NCR associates with the required project reporting
· Must be able to motivate and inspire people to keep the project moving toward successful completion even in the face of the physical demands of aggressive project schedules and the emotional demands of discouraging developments
· Manages the interactions between the customer and the rest of the project team resulting in good customer relations and an enthusiasm for the project and the customer relationship
10 years field operation experience in Deployment services where individual has gain experience how to PLAN and execute delivery from Zero.
BSC degree with ITIL or PMP preferred
Candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership
Strong in collaboration within NCR functional team ( WCS, SA, Sales, BOC, APJ country FSMs, GLOBAL team, Partner, and customers
Good knowledge of Service processes and been working in field operation, specifically in Telco industry services
Mature and experienced, proven operational skill set
Good in documentation, and reporting, XL, Word and ppt
Able to chair meeting, and negotiation skill when comes to dispute
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Program Manager
Other Locations: South Asia Pacific (SAPAC)-India-Delhi-Delhi
Requisition ID: 0070794_P0230501