NCR Senior Account Executive in Copenhagen, Denmark
TITLE : Senior Account Executive
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Position is responsible for working with the local account teams to leverage relationships and existing account strategies.
· Position required to sell solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Primary focus is on account planning for new NCR products in both existing and new users of traditional NCR products.
· Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through NCR branch solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR for market feedback in regard to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions.
· Targets prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities.
· Position requires strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships.
· Serves as the liaison between the client and internal service groups from design to implementation to ensure that NCR is prepared to meet contracted service levels.
· Accountable for delivering personal/team annual quota and territory profitability targets.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 6-10 years of related experience.
· Successful experience in value proposition and business case led selling; Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach.
· Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills.
· Ability to develop senior level business relationships with account prospects.
· Available for 50% regular travel to assigned geographic territory/prospects
· 2 years of experience in software retail applications a plus.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment .
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Senior Account Executive
Requisition ID: 0066338_P0071813