NCR Area Solution Sales Specialist, Nordics in Copenhagen, Denmark
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Job Title:* Area Solution Sales Specialist, Nordics*
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark – but open to any location in the Nordics
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position is a quota-carrying role with responsibility for working with customers and prospects for NCR software solutions within the retail market.
- Position is responsible for identifying targeted accounts for NCR’s software solutions and developing and executing on a BD plan accordingly. This will be done both by supporting the field account managers on Tier1-2 opportunities and by pursuing the opportunities directly.
- Responsible for developing strategies to differentiate the NCR solution from its competitors in the market space.
- Responsible for working as a knowledge based sales expert to liaise between the Product Development organization and the local teams, to create market specific sales strategy and influence future developments .
- Position entails detailed product demonstrations and client process mapping, as well as data scenario testing necessary tools. Resulting ROI examples and attractive reports provided to field sales teams to be written using intuitive sales descriptions and product-promoting arguments.
- Required to utilize the consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate market.
- Strategically design a plan to effectively manage his/her territory in order to maximize incoming revenue and profits in order to meet annual quota objectives; Provide input to Account Managers for forecasting and funneling tools to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assist in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized.
- Gain customer trust and commitment, build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Support ISG in collecting and analysing competitive market information with regards to the NCR solutions and help building a strategic plan and value proposition accordingly.
- Fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities; Target accounts at senior and executive levels; Secure funding for future initiatives at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Computer Engineering or related.
- 5-8 years’ experience and proven success in complex software solution sales.
- Understanding of the retail industry, with ideally 2/3 years of overall experience focused within retail.
- Multi-lingual, including fluency in English.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Area Solution Sales Specialist, Nordics
Requisition ID: 0069791_P0229333