NCR Test Engineer – Ukrainian Speaker in Budapest, Hungary
To support our team we are looking for a
Test Engineer – Ukrainian Speaker
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
This positions provides day-to-day technical expertise and support in order to ensure smooth production in a two-shift environment, and to prevent any kind of malfunctioning and downtime. Among daily activities, this position monitors, analyzes, diagnoses, improves and solves production related (tester) issues and initiates improvement activities to prevent reoccurrence, and to improve efficiency and to eliminate waste. The position is committed to and responsible for high quality results, customer satisfaction, to help create a best in class lean manufacturing.
- Performs test programs and procedures using standard programs and processes created by the Global Test Operations group. Tests and releases fixes, process changes and responsible for building and maintaining test equipment as required.
- Supports the everyday job of Test technicians, trains them and production personnel as needed.
- Build testers and coordinate tester building activities
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement & Kaizen activities for efficiency improvement, standard operating procedures, cycle time improvement, lead time reduction etc.
- Cooperates with counterparts (in other NCR plants as well) to assess and deploy best practices
- Resolves process exceptions in order to ensure production schedules and quality goals are met
- Collects and analyzes data, and creates reports as needed
- Manages customer and supplier requirements, and supervises subcontractors
- Complies with audit requirements
Requirements on qualification, work experience and skills:
- University or College degree in engineering (electrical field)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position at a manufacturing facility
- Willingness to work in two shifts
- Language skills: goodUkrainianEnglish (preferred) and/or Hungarian
- User level PC skills
- LEAN basics is preferred
- Customer and quality-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Pro-active and results-oriented, creative personality
- Ability to identify key issues, priorities, make efficient decisions
- Good stress-resistance ability
- Teamwork attitude: player and leader
Location:Hungary,Szigetszentmiklós, Leshegy Industrial Park (beside M0)
To apply to the position, please start your individual profile at www.ncr.com – Careers – Apply for jobs – Outside of U.S. Roles – Job Number:0069995_P0229484
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regards to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Test Engineer – Ukrainian Speaker
Requisition ID: 0069995_P0229484