NCR Business Operations Analyst in Bentonville, Arkansas
TITLE:Business Operations Analyst LOCATION: Bentonville, Arkansas GRADE: 9
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Gather this data through a number of ways, from mining computer data through software, looking other internal or external data and trends to help develop a picture of where the business stands, where can we improve and where can we reduce costs.
- Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization, and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions
- Development of new analytics as needed, or potentially other forums of distribution as needed.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support in resolving
- Cataloging of existing data, reports, analytics that provide clear instructions on how certain reports are run, what data is included in them, frequency of update
- Bachelor’s Degree(in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar)
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Proficient in use of tools such as Tableau/Tableau Server
- Development in SQL Server
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Data visualization, statistical modeling, or data mining
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Business Operations Analyst
Requisition ID: 0070014_P0229542