NCR Talent Engagement Specialist in Belgrade, Serbia
TALENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Title: Talent Engagement Specialist
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Talent Engagement Specialist supports a range of hiring managers in the business by delivering end to end recruitment programs, tracking and maintaining an active pipeline of candidates and completing focused searches through a variety of channels, including internal ATS, external job boards, user groups, niche sites and networking sites.
In addition, the Talent Engagement Specialist will provide administrative support through recruitment and hiring cycle and work as a liaison between the business, third party vendors and candidates.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, background checks and contracts/offers
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Use Taleo & Workday to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Effectively interface with candidates and managers to ensure the most positive candidate experience. Handle interview logistics/set up, such as scheduling appointments in Microsoft Outlook, setup of conference rooms, WebEx interviews, etc.;
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- An ability to manage multiple tasks in changing environment
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook and MS Office
- Independent and Organized
- Detail oriented and Customer Focused
- Outgoing. Conversation comes easy to you and you build relationships and create rapport easily
- Tech savvy
- Decision making ability
Visit ourcareers sitefor a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.__
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
Job Human Resources
Title: Talent Engagement Specialist
Requisition ID: 0067266_P0226165