NCR SW Support Specialist in Belgrade, Serbia
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility As a member of the Activations Team, candidate would provide installation support for installers out in the field deploying Aloha and non-Aloha Point of Sale (POS) systems. Candidate would be expected to provide professional, courteous, detailed and prompt technical support via the web and/or telephone or email for assigned customers and assigned NCR and non-NCR HW and SW products, during EST working hours 8am – 5pm and 10pm – 6am.
· Minimum two (2) years of computer helpdesk, technical support and/or technical customer service experience
· Self-driven team player, dependable, and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple initiatives including daily, weekly and monthly tasks to support a rollout
· Experience with Windows 7 OS, Microsoft Access, and Remote Desktop
· Assist with testing and modification of the solution for stability and deployment readiness
· Be able to quickly learn new NCR and non NCR products and diagnostic techniques
· Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience in a related field required**
· POS deployment and or support of NCR and/or non-NCR POS Systems**
· Prefer 2 or more years of experience in hardware and software troubleshooting, analysis and resolution.**
· Computer Information Systems, Network , Microsoft or Cisco certification
Relational database experience a plus
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Engineering Support
Title: SW Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 0068197_P0227571