NCR Software Delivery Consultant in Belgrade, Serbia
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As part of the NCR Systems Management Center of Expertise , this resource is part of a team responsible for both deploying, customizing and managing operations around Software Delivery Activities.
The Software Delivery Consultant provides technical deployment expertise and support to our local PS organizations as part of their project implementations activities. The overall objective is to implement a series of Software solutions for the monitoring and management of the Customers ATM estates . In this role, the consultant is involved in the assigned tasks as part of the project implementation lifecycle including:
• Server deployment inside the customer IT infrastructure
• Customization of the server environment to fit with the customer requirements
• Database deployment and configuration
• Deployment of NCR Software solutions
• Applying workflows and business rules, scripts and configurations to deploy the software solution
• Server administration activities
• Project management and coordination
• Server operations activities
• ATM SW packaging
• Remote commands
• Support & Training
• Good Engineering / Software development background
• Skills in JAVA / Groovy/ database setup and troubleshooting
• Exposure to Business Intelligence reporting (JasperSoft /Crystal reports) preferred
• Operating systems and database knowledge
• Security knowledge
• Scripting / Packaging tools knowledge
• Ability to work with teams and on own initiative
• Good analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Fluent English
• Willingness to travel
We are looking with resources eager to learn new things, attracted by technical challenges and willing to invest in new and challenging environment.
This role requires travel primarily across Europe with some possible travel to worldwide regions
**OS : MS Windows 10 and 2012, Linux, …
**Application Servers : Apache, Tomcat, …
*Development: Java 8 *, SQL, *Shell *Scripting
Databases : SQL / Oracle
Knowledge in: network, security
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Software Delivery Consultant
Requisition ID: 0067480_P0226629