NCR PS Business Operations Consultant in Belgrade, Serbia
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Description: The Business Operations role provides consultation to Professional Service’s Managing Partners and other solution team members in managing the operational and/or process deployment aspects of Professional Services. This role is focused on turning measured and analyzed information into actions that can drive improved PS performance, productivity and profitability. Business Operations Consultants are responsible for facilitating the execution of processes and systems as they relate to PS within NCR’s Lines of Business. In addition, they are responsible for process-specific training programs and localization/regional integration of Global PS initiatives.Major Responsibilities: (Key duties and areas of responsibilities)
- Assist Professional Services and Solution Team management in building and managing the operation of the Professional Services business.
- Target activities to improve productivity and profitability of PS consultants across area and regional practices, through performance analysis.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions as required to improve performance.
- Assist in the development, deployment and customization of global processes, systems, tools and metrics to facilitate management of local region PS resources.
- Facilitate solution team execution of Resource management (internal & external), Pricing and Bid Management, Order Billing and Project Accounting/Tracking for all PS resources.
- Assist and perform the development of process deployment plans, including schedules, tasks and dependencies. Identify and communicate recommended improvement in process currently deployed.
- Measure Professional Services business effectiveness.
- Report on a core set of financial, operational and people-related metrics for key organizations within the solution team or Line of Business.
- Provide Professional Services expertise and analysis to PS management.
- Share PS expertise/analysis in the form of operational reviews and audits, as well as process review and audits for compliance.
- Assist in development and execution of the operations planning, outlook and results analysis.
- Define and execute a process that facilitates cross-region and cross-Line of Business resource sharing, to improve utilization of internal resources.
- Mentor and assist PS management with implementing the PS business model.
- Train solution teams and PS management on new responsibilities related to management of PS resources and standard operating practices.
The candidate should ideally hold a degree in accounting, finance or economics with business orientation and with skills as follows:
- 1 Years of financial analysis, planning, or related operational experience.
- Solid demonstration of Microsoft Office applications skills with heavy emphasis on MS Excel (spreadsheet analysis and data manipulation).
- Ability to manage multiple-tasks with differing priorities, simultaneously. Focus on driving given tasks to successful closure with sense of urgency.
- Minimum Travel requirement of 5% of time.
- Baseline understanding of Project Management discipline and processes.
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: PS Business Operations Consultant
Requisition ID: 0067054_P0225734