NCR Project/Prog Mgmt Sr Analyst in Belgrade, Serbia
TITLE: Project/Prog Mgmt Sr Analyst LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia GRADE: 11
NCR Corporation(NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
One of the top strategic priorities for NCR Services is accelerating the global adoption of Remote Service Management (RSM) and Managed Services. As part of the Global Services Strategy and Transformation program team, this role will lead the deployment of NCR’s remote service management (RSM) and Managed Services systems, processes, and training programs.
- Should have project management experience. Responsible for coordinating projects**communications, including compiling project information for reviews and promoting Governance compliance with the project management team
- Able to respond to the majority of situations with limited guidance and formulate alternative courses of action on more complex information with additional guidance from more senior employees
- Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Ensure headcount and capital dollar resources are identified for all project phases; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan by integrating sub-project plans; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- Identify key projects milestones and assess risks
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Manage key decision points in project plan; Communicate effectively at the Regional, and Area levels
- Review and evaluate project documentation deliverables for completeness and accuracy; Conduct post-implementation review and communicate results to facilitate learning
- US working hours
- 4 year Degree in computer science/engineering, project management, business or other related degree or 16 years experience
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in project management.
- PMP and ITIL proven execution on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to virtually manage internal organizations to achieve tight schedules
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including email proficiency (i.e., Exchange) and MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Access competency.
- Teamwork skills, appropriate to all levels of the organization
- Proven direct experience working with customers
Financial technology (hardware and software) experience a plus
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Project/Prog Mgmt Sr Analyst
Requisition ID: 0071167_P0230997