NCR Business Ops Analyst in Belgrade, Serbia
TITLE:Business Ops Analyst
About NCR CorporationNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provides assistance in creation and management of NCR and Third Party product and service data elements within the NCR Global Solutions Database (GSDB) and Product Master Data Management (PMDM).
- Collaborates with Service Design Consultants/Account Managers on expired equipment reactivations.
- Creates and manages NCR released Service Offers in GSDB for NCR Service Offer Managers.
- Creates Data Governance policies for Services Enablement team.
- Supports database activities related to Product Service Coverages, Maintenance Rates and Warranty Coverages for NCR and Third Party Products.
- Participates in SID Discontinuation Project – Discontinuation of obsolete products and services within NCR database designed to reduce service operational costs.
- Candidate will be responsible for Product Lifecycle Management, Development as well as focusing on requirements, QA, end of life processes using tools such as JIRA, AgileCraft, Planview, Quick Base tools.
- Position requires contact and support of Product Managers to ensure that deadline for each plan phase is met. In the process, candidate should focus on requirements for each phase gate.
- Will be responsible to define, implement and run End of life process for new and existing products.
- This individual would be responsible to provide data analysis and reporting using technologies such as Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Tableau and Business Objects. Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization, and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions. Be able to manipulate large amounts of data accurately. Summarize the data into a few important exhibits. Be able to clarify and evaluate requests for customized individual reports.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports. Data Visualization & reporting using advanced Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBase and Tableau skills.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor’s Degree (in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar) * 1-3 years of related experience required * Demonstrated proficiencies with Microsoft Office 365 Suite * Ability to multi-task; high energy; strong sense of ownership; strong sense of urgency; ability to improvise * Balanced ability to dive into details and think strategically * Ability to get up to speed quickly with proprietary applications and emerging technology * Excellent ability to work cross-functionally through different areas of the organization
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Product Lifecycle Management experience * Knowledge of JIRA, Planview, Business Objects, Tableau, AgileCraft or equivalent tools EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
*Statement to Third Party Agencies * To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Svcs/Support Services
Title: Business Ops Analyst
Requisition ID: 0067368_P0226053