NCR SE II Performance Engineer in Bangalore, India
· NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
· Required Skills
· Roles and responsibilities:
- Must Have BE / B.Tech Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Design testing strategies and develop comprehensive test plans to ensure software comply with the high-level design and requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of Software Testing (Test Automation) on Internet, Frameworks & SOA technologies.
- Test products through all phases of development life cycle including the development phases (Unit/Functional/ regression/integration/performance testing).
- Strong background white box testing and API testing• Design or use existing automated test framework and develop automated tests at either the API.
- Experience with Non-functional testing of Internet applications and services.
- Manage the defect life cycle.
- Must have proficiency in Java, Linux/Unit, automated tools such as QTP, SilkTest / JMeter and environment such as JBoss, Eclipse, Perforce.
- Effectively assess the true customer impact for customer reported problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Responsible for managing deployment process by developing deployments scripts, automation of deployment and verifying the deployment by running sanity tests.
- Must have strong analytical skills, be decisive and detail-oriented. Responsible for setting up QA environments from scratch.
- Self-directed and highly motivated, and be a strong team player.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development including metrics management.
- Experience testing an complex products and connected/online services.
- Experience working in a fast agile environments.
- Experience as Scrum master is good to have.
- Experience working in banking domain- good to have.
- Work closely with remote team members located in the US office.
- Consistently deliver quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
· EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
· Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Relevant graduation or post graduation.
Job Software Engineering
Title: SE II Performance Engineer
Requisition ID: 0065801_P0224190