NCR Workday - Sr. HR Reporting Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
TITLE: Workday - Sr. HR Reporting Analyst
LOCATION: Atlanta, GANCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The candidate will be part of the HR Technology team and will build reports to track the workforce, give insight into employee data, and highlight trends. The candidate will be able to determine the type of report necessary to meet the requirements, and develop it including calculated fields when needed. The candidate must have a background in report design and data analysis and provide our partners with timely and accurate data.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Design, develop and deliver various types of Workday reports to HR and other users including Composite, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, and other advanced reports. Advise on how best to deliver the desired output to fulfill the requirement.
· Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
· Understand the data housed in Workday that supports key HR areas such as compensation, talent, absence and payroll
· Monitor the integrity of Workday data through regular audits, as well as partnering with the HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure available reports are accurate, current, and useful
· Promote self-service reporting with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies
· Stay abreast of new reporting functionality within Workday and proactively advise when it may be beneficial to NCR
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, or a related field
· 4-6 years of Reporting development experience
· Experience with Workday and specifically experience in creating complex Workday reports (advanced, composite, matrix, BIRT, calculated fields, dashboard configuration)
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices
· Ability to document requirements and write technical specifications
· Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
· Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
· Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Human Resources
Title: Workday - Sr. HR Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 0070481_P0230098