NCR Software Product Owner in Atlanta, Georgia
IN THIS ROLE, YOU CAN EXPECT TO….
• Play a key role as a Product Owner on newly formed scrum team focused on developing NCR’s Cloud Platform that will serve each of our major industries – Financial Services, Retail, Hospitality and Travel. You will help build and expand the services powering our API ecosystem, solving problems for a large community of fellow developers. Your key day-today responsibilities will include:
• Own the requirements and needs for product documentation, collaborate with our internal customers ensure we capture their needs
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across internal and external product teams and Product Management to define, develop, shape and refine requirements so that the development team can consume them.
• Assist with writing Acceptance Criteria using the Given/When/Then format and will be a liaison between project stakeholders and Quality Assurance personnel
• Understand other processes and methodologies like TDD, BDD, Agile and speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team
• Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; working with other Product Managers and Product Owners to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
• Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
• Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria.
• Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders and provide visibility across the enterprise, including at the executive level
YOU HAVE.... • 2 years of experience with Scrum methodology • 2 years of experience in Product Owner and/or Business Analysis role • 2 years of SWdevelopment/engineeringexperience • Strong negotiation, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills • Strong knowledge, skills, and ability working in a collaborative distributed team environment • High maturity of diplomacy and ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view • Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a diverse leadership team
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE... • Experience developing Retail Software Solutions • Scrum Master or Product Owner certification • Basic fundamental of Continuation Integration or Delivery • Familiarity with Behavior Driven Development and writing accept criteria using the Given/When/Then structure • Scrum backlog and Sprint and how they are tracked, work burned-down, velocity metrics derived and tasks decomposed • Understand other processes and methodologies and speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise • Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures • Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
Job Software Engineering
Title: Software Product Owner
Requisition ID: 0065617_P0224277