NCR Integration Engineer III in Atlanta, Georgia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts, and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier, and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (http://www.ncr.com/) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
The integration engineer role focuses on the design, development, testing, certifying, integrating, trouble-shooting and supporting software solutions based on ATM and ITM business and operational requirements in a variety of customer-facing, internal business, and partner scenarios associated with NCR’s financial software solutions for ATMs and ITMs.
With fundamental knowledge of NCR’s software solutions, the integration engineer will specialize in managing and supporting NCR’s technical relationship with our key partner networks who provide ATM debit card transaction services to our joint customers. This will specifically involve the certification process of NCR’s software solutions with each of our partner networks. Technical focus will be on implementation, system configuration, platforms, security, manageability, performance, network host transactions, automation, and messaging formats.
Integration engineers must anticipate internal and external partner and customer needs and have a passionate commitment to partner and customer satisfaction. The individual must be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change. Individual will also play key coordination role with internal NCR stakeholders and teams such as Software Engineering, Professional Services, Product Management, Customer Support and Field Solution Management.
Travel will be required throughout the US. The individual should anticipate travel requirements 25-50% of their time. This will typically translate into few trips, for up to two weeks at a time.
- Manage technical relationship with North American ATM debit card transaction services providers (networks)
- Manage certification process of NCR software solutions with network partners
- Help coordinate controlled deployment process with key stakeholders
- Work with network partners to implement, configure, trouble-shoot and support NCR solutions through the certification process – must be a master problem solver
- Coordinate feedback loop to Software Engineering for software defect fixes during certification process
- Coordinate feedback with Product Management and Field Solution Management for software improvements and enhancements
- Improve tooling and automation associated with testing, deployment and supportability
- Support Software Engineering solution certification process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
- 5 years of experience in software design and development, systems administration and/or technical support, trouble-shooting and project management
- Master at identifying software problems and providing resolutions
- Excellent technical project leadership experience – organizing and coordinating project resources
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating system environments – Win7 and Win10; MS Server 2008 and newer
- Experience building and supporting enterprise level, mission critical solutions
- Experience in Scrum Agile and software testing environments
Excellent communication skills; including preparing and delivering presentations
Demonstrated ability collaborating with individuals and teams – team player
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter – takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability to challenge status quo and drive process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to think, evaluate, and solve complex technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to provide input to requirements analysis
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and implement enterprise class products and solutions
- Experience with continuous improvement processes and principles
- Experience working in financial technology industry
- Experience working in ATM or Kiosk self-service industry
- Financial institution or Network ATM switch operational experience
- Knowledge and experience working with XFS ATM software specification
- Knowledge and experience working with NDC message format or other messaging formats
- Experience working with any source control package, JIRA, or Subversion
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines; Chef, Nuget, or Jenkins
- Experience with ASP.net 4.0 and MS .NET 4.5.2 and TLS 1.2
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCRfacility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Software Engineering
Title: Integration Engineer III
Requisition ID: 0066250_P0224737