NCR Inside Sales Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Title : Inside Sales Specialist Location : Atlanta, GA
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position required to provide the highest level of customer service to small/medium, strategic accounts; Accountable for the relationship management of assigned customer base and ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met.
• Responsible for Silver product offerings to current customers and driving new business to a list of prospects as assigned; Requires strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and work to maximize revenue and profitability
• Fulfill the role of expert on all customer requirements for the assigned accounts and escalate any issues, as necessary, to the appropriate parties
Key areas of responsibility:
• Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements (i.e., billing/invoicing, shipping, etc.); Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
• Targets pre-identified prospects and existing customers as assigned; Services local clients, typically with responsibility; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
• Recognize the customer's key challenges in their business operations and identify products and solutions to the customer's area of need; Identify possible opportunities for other business unit or division solution offerings;
• Respond constructively to minimize difficult or negative issues and partners with internal support groups to ensure total customer care
• Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions for assigned accounts; Designs a plan to effectively manage his/her assignment in order to maximize incoming revenue and profits, and to meet the annual quota objectives
• Position responsible for primary accountability for ensuring that assigned accounts are being properly serviced by NCR in a manner that reflects NCR's commitment to delivering high quality products and services; Track growth/decline within accounts, measuring by number of units sold dollar volume, or product usage
• Leverage all NCR support groups and internal resources (i.e. CSC, specialists, etc.) in order to service the customer in order to retain and potentially grow the level of business in each assigned account
• Fast-paced, multi-functional tasking expected
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Excellent PC/Computer skills
• Telesales experience preferred • Fluent Spanish Speaker
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Inside Sales Specialist
Other Locations: North America-United States-Georgia
Requisition ID: SLS_2018_01